Iza’s Flowers specializes in creating wedding and event floral designs of beauty and extraordinary style.
We have earned an excellent reputation as a floral designer, and our wedding and floral designs have been featured in several highly respected wedding publications.
Izabela, Floral and Design Director, worked in her mom’s flower shop throughout her high school and college career gaining a wide range of experience and passion for flowers and design. After graduating from the University of South Florida with a Business degree Izabela pursued her passion establishing Iza’s Flowers as a specialty wedding and event florist. Since 2002, Iza’s Flowers has decorated over 1,000 weddings and counting!
Izabela works closely with each client to create a memorable, stress-free event. She customizes every event to her client’s vision. She ensures a smooth decision making process since she carefully listens to and processes each client’s criteria while sharing her professional advice and knowledge. Utilizing her wealth of experience and creativity she produces results that exceed her client’s expectations. Izabela’s artistic background, creativity, and attention to detail allow her to transform ordinary spaces into luxurious escapes.
We encourage our client’s at the end of the event to not let their leftover event flowers go to waste. Ask us how you can give back after your event – whenever we can, we will happily deliver leftover event flowers to a charity in need.
In preparation for your personalized consultation:
1. Please take a moment to think of a budget for your wedding flowers. Just as you have budgeted for your dress, photographer, and venue, a budget for flowers will be helpful in guiding you in the right direction.
2. Select your color palette and collect pictures. Pictures of bouquets, styles, and flowers you like, the brides and bridesmaid dresses, samples of the styles of the centerpieces, etc. The more pictures you collect the better! We prefer you have your color palette and Bridesmaids dresses chosen as this will create the backdrop for your wedding design. If going with a particular color palette it may be helpful to bring in a sample.
3. Prepare a list of your wedding party and service details. Date and time of the service and reception, number of people in the wedding party, number guests and tables at the reception are all details that can save you time at your consultation.
4. Listen to your florist’s advice when making your final decision. A quality florist will do their best to match the best design and flowers selection to your needs and wishes. We will also make you aware of potential problems with your selections. We can also give you alternatives for your flower selections based on availability and pricing. The goal is to produce a floral design that will accent your wedding day.
5. Have fun with your selection. Selecting your wedding flowers should be a fun experience. We are there to help you with the process. We are happy to show you samples of flowers and designs and to customize your bouquet to make it a special day to remember.